Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Was That You?

A couple of nights ago, I thought I heard someone in my room, and I had a sudden memory of your voice.  Part of me thinks it was you, but it wasn't anything too significant.  I think writing this blog has really helped me.

Christmas always makes me think of us growing up.  The funny thing is, most of my memories are from the 3 years we lived on Spanish Oak Drive.  All my other memories of other places are fuzzy-- until I was in college.

We're going to St. George for the weekend.  I don't feel like I can leave Petunia, so I told her if she didn't come, I wouldn't go.  It's SO HARD.  I know the other kids are pissed, altho Rosebud saw for herself what she looked like before going to the hospital.  I'm filled with guilt for how I felt about my parents and Baby Brother.  It's so different when it is your CHILD.

I haven't heard from your kids - I'm planning to send them a little something for Christmas.  Your #2 has gone back to the maiden name, I noticed.  #1 is involved in his play.

I love and miss you so much.  Please help me.

No comments:

Post a Comment